The WHS for Supervisors and Managers workshop is to the point, practical and jam packed with information that directly effects those in managerial, leadership and supervision positions. Business owners and board members would also benefit greatly from this short workshop.
This compact 2-hour workshop is designed for those who have safety responsibilities and who are short on time or those who just want the facts. All attendees receive a participation certificate.
Covering topics such as:
- WHS Terminology and Legislation
- Duty Holders Responsibilities
- Reasonably Practicable
- Safety Management Systems
- Hazard Identification and Risk Control
- Workplace Inspections
- Return To Work & Injury Management
Business owners, managers, supervisors, leading hands, business owners, board members, human resources.
Length: 2 Hours
Delivery is face to face
- Public courses are advertised via our News Page, our Facebook Page and the Training Calendar
- Direct bookings can be made by contacting us directly on 0408 471 570 or email.
If you have any further questions regarding this training course call 0408 471 570 or email.