Business Toolkit For Covid-19
Let Dowell Solutions support you manage your business responsibilities in managing the hazards and risks associated with Covid-19.
Dowell Solutions want to support our clients as best we can in these times of uncertainty, therefore we have a Business Toolkit for Covid-19 to help you navigate the current situation in our country.
Below are the documents to support businesses in managing the hazards and risk associated with Covid-19.
Business Toolkit for Covid-19 Contents – Click to Access
- Coronavirus Management Plan – This can be used for any workplace virus as per influenza or communicable illness. Includes; facts, reducing impact, management planning, risk management, avoiding Coronavirus, 4 simple steps to prevention, keeping your workers safe, Coronavirus fact sheet, protecting yourself, Coronavirus checklist and risk assessment.
- Capability for Work Policy
- Pandemic Response Policy
- Toolbox talk/Team Meeting – Coronavirus
- Toolbox talk/Team Meeting – Coronavirus – Hygiene
- Toolbox talk/Team Meeting – Coronavirus – Fitness for work
- Home Office Checklist– If you are implementing a “Working From Home” program, this needs to be conducted
- Fact Sheet 1 – Duty of Care
- Fact Sheet 2 – Fitness for Work
- Fact sheet 3 – Personal Hygiene
Prior To Implementation
Please read and review documents prior to rolling out to staff to ensure they are appropriate and relevant to your business, industry or service and make the necessary changes.
- As the situation can change daily, what we provide today may not be relevant by next week as no one can predict the future. However, it’s a good start if you don’t have anything in place already.
- It is still important to keep up today with State and Federal Government announcements