Course Description: Although this course is designed for HSR’s, it is highly recommended for anyone wishing to gain a better understanding of safety legislation, their responsibilities, risk assessment and much more. The course covers Legislation applicable to WHS in the workplace, PCBU, worker and third party responsibilities in relation to WHS in the workplace, worker’s compensation and rehabilitation, accident investigation process, workplace risks and hazards, workplace inspections, cessation of unsafe work and PINs. With a combination or class theory, group discussions, group activities and hands on activities outside the classroom it gives participants the knowledge and skills to support workplace safety.
Audience: Health and Safety Representatives, Safety Committees, Managers and Supervisors, Business owners or anyone who has an interest to gain skills and knowledge in Health and Safety and the current legislation.
Course Name: Health and Safety Representative (HSR) NSW Jurisdiction
Dates: 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd June 2017 (5 Days).
Time: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Cost: $670 per person
Tea, coffee, and biscuits will be provided, however individuals are responsible for their own lunch.
- Evidence of Identity is required for participants, with 100 points of identity required on the commencement of the course. Click here for details.
- Students will be required to bring their USI, to obtain one Click Here
- Bookings are essential and can be made by filling out the Enrolment Form and emailing it directly to Dowell Solutions or call 0408 471 570.
- Course fee must be received prior to the course commencing. Invoices will be sent out once enrolment forms are received.
- For full details of the course click here HSR 5 Day Course Brochure.
Book now by calling 0408 471 570 or email to claim your seat!
Can’t attend this date? drop us an email and we will advise you of our next Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Course.