Course Description: This compact 2-hour workshop is designed for those who have safety responsibilities and who are short on time or those who just want the facts. It’s to the point, practical and jam packed with information that directly effects those in managerial, leadership and supervision positions. With all attendees receiving a participation certificate.
Course Name: WHS for Supervisors and Managers Workshop
Dates: 3rd Aug 2017
Time: 9.00 am to 11.00 am (2 hours, plus plenty of time for questions)
Cost: $200 per person
Tea, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
Covering topics such as:
- WHS Terminology and Legislation
- Duty Holders Responsibilities
- Reasonably Practicable
- Safety Management Systems
- Hazard Identification and Risk Control
- Workplace Inspections
- Return To Work & Injury Management
- Current prosecutions
Audience: Business owners, managers, supervisors, leading hands, board members, human resources.
- Direct bookings can be made by contacting us directly on 0408 471 570 or email.
- If you have any further questions regarding this training course call 0408 471 570 or email.
Can’t attend this date? drop us an email and we will advise you of the next WHS for Supervisors and Managers Workshop.