Course Description: This half day workshop very practical, interactive and caters for those who have never conducted incident investigations and those who wish to further develop their skills. Even if you have safety qualification you can benefit from this workshop.
Course Name: Practical Incident Investigation Workshop
Dates: 5th May 2017
Time: 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (4 hours)
Cost: $250 per person
Tea, coffee, and biscuits will be provided.
This training goes beyond finding immediate causes you will learn how:
- Respond initially to an incident
- Effectively collect evidence and information including effective interviewing techniques
- Identify losses and contact
- Determine immediate causes, basic causes and management deficiencies
- Develop remedial actions
- Report on findings
- Additionally, you will get the opportunity to review your own Incident Investigation procedures and forms as part of the training
Audience: Safety Managers/Coordinators, Health and Safety Representatives, Managers and Supervisors, Human Resources, Business owners, those who have completed a safety qualification, anyone who conducts incident investigation for their organisation.
- Direct bookings can be made by contacting us directly on 0408 471 570 or email.
- If you have any further questions regarding this training course call 0408 471 570 or email.
Can’t attend this date? drop us an email and we will advise you of the next Practical Incident Investigation Workshop.